BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- April Offers
- New Products
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Calcium is essential as the mineralising agent for bones (and teeth) and in recent years scientists have discovered that magnesium may be just as important as calcium because it helps regulate the deposition of calcium into the bones instead of into the soft tissues of the body. In addition the Omega 3 fatty acids appear to increase calcium absorption from the gut, in part it is believed, by enhancing the effects of vitamin D and several studies have suggested phytoestrogen-rich foods, such as soya products, are associated with decreased bone mineral loss.
The importance of exercise should not be under-estimated as load-bearing activities such as walking or playing tennis also contribute to healthy bones as when the bones flex under pressure this encourages the deposition of calcium.
- 5 out of 5 (based on 13 reviews)
Pure one-a-day fish oil capsules, with 1040mg Omega 3s
- UK's strongest one-a-day fish oil with a whopping 1040mg Omega 3s in each taste free, sweet orange oil impregnated capsule. 5 stage purification process.
60 Capsules £15.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 135 reviews)
The UK’s best bone formula
- Super blend of essential micronutrients required for bone health. Includes ideal levels of calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, K & boron.
180 Tablets £14.95 Buy 90 Tablets £9.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 21 reviews)
Tasty lemon flavour with vitamin D3
- Providing 400mg of calcium (half your NRV) & 5µg vitamin D3 (100% NRV) per tablet. Naturally sweet without any sugar or artificial sweeteners.
60 Tablets £5.25 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 93 reviews)
The UK’s most comprehensive multi for over 50’s
- A premium multi with enhanced magnesium & calcium for extra bone support, Multi-Max Complete covers all your bases.
180 Tablets in 2 Pots £24.40 Buy 90 tablets £13.75 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 64 reviews)
High strength, one-a-day capsules
- High strength Vitamin D in small, easy to swallow capsules provide in the preferred form of ‘D3’ dissolved in vegetable oil to aid absorption.
180 Capsules £8.95 Buy 360 Capsules in 2 pots £14.90 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 70 reviews)
The body’s preferred form of vitamin D
- Vitamin D3 is required for the normal maintenance of bone & teeth. 400iu is ideal for those who take a multi & require further bone support.
180 Tablets £5.50 Buy 360 Tablets in 2 pots £11.00 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 500 reviews)
The UK’s best fish oil capsule
- Who else can boast 700mg Omega 3 per capsule & a 5 stage purification process? Many customers take high strength Omega 3 to support joint & bone health.
180 Caps £14.95 Buy 360 Capsules in 2 pots £26.00 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 206 reviews)
Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magasorb® is our clinically researched supplement and one of the UK’s leading magnesium tablet products. A highly absorbed citrate form supplying 150mg magnesium per tablet.
120 Tablets £11.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 21 reviews)
Perfect combination of vitamin K1 & K2
- Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bone. Each tablet provides 75µg (100% NRV) natural vitamin K, consisting of 30µg K1 & 45µg K2.
60 Tablets £12.95 Buy