BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- December Offers
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- New Products
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Pregnancy Vitamins & Supplements
StrongStart is one of the most complete formulas available, containing all the most important nutrients and vitamins for pregnancy at levels that are higher than the average ‘high street’ product but still safe for you and your baby. The formula has been recommended by experts in the field of fertility.
- 4 out of 5 (based on 1 reviews)
For women who are trying for a baby and during pregnancy
- Carefully balanced essential micronutrients designed to be taken before and during pregnancy. StrongStart® for women supplies all of the important micronutients at levels that are higher than most typical ‘high street’ products
30 Tablets £12.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 4 reviews)
One-a-day multi for pregnancy with folic acid and Vitamin D.
- Comprehensive formula for women trying to conceive, already pregnant or breast feeding Safe effective nutrient levels with folic acid and iron.
60 Tablets £10.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 7 reviews)
British Pharmacopeia (BP) grade purest grade folic acid
- The level recommended by the DoH in pregnancy. Pharmaceutical grade folic acid in small easy-to-swallow tablets. Just 3p per day.
180 Tablets £4.95 Buy
Important nutrients to support optimum male fertility
- StrongStart® for Men supplies all of the important micronutients at levels that are higher than most typical ‘high street’ products but still safe for long term use
30 Tablets £12.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 190 reviews)
Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magasorb® is our clinically researched supplement and one of the UK’s leading magnesium tablet products. A highly absorbed citrate form supplying 150mg magnesium per tablet.
120 Tablets £11.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 79 reviews)
Purest form of FOS (part of the inulin family), helps keep you regular naturally
- Delicious tasting. The purest soluble fibre FOS available. Helps keep you regular naturally, encourages your friendly bacteria to flourish. From Chicory root extract
1000g in 2 pots £19.90 Buy 500g £11.50 Buy
Conception and Pregnancy Vitamins for Women
StrongStart for Women contains the highest level of folic acid recommended by the Department of Health, plus a range of other micronutrients women to aid a healthy pregnancy. Some of these include vitamin d, zinc, B12, calcium and Omega 3 fish oil, which are all supplied in higher levels than are contained in most other pregnancy supplements on the market.
Conception Vitamins for Men
When trying to conceive, it is not only women that can benefit from taking a high quality vitamin supplement. StrongStart for Men provides all the vital micronutrients to help men achieve optimum fertility and is an ideal conception aid. The product is particularly geared towards providing antioxidant nutrients, to help reduce oxidative stress. Key ingredients in our StrongStart for Men formula include vitamin C, selenium, grape seed extract, turmeric, green tea and a separate high dose Omega 3 fish oil capsule.
The Most Important Nutrients for Pregnancy
In an ideal world, everyone would get all the nutrients they need for pregnancy from their diet, but unfortunately this does not always happen. For this reason, many experts recommend prenatal supplementation as an additional aid. At minimum, the government recommends supplementing with Folic Acid and Vitamin D.
Most women know that it is critical to maintain optimal folic acid levels during pregnancy. Whichever pregnancy supplement you choose, make sure it contains at least 400ug of folic acid.
Since low levels of vitamin d is widely reported in the UK, Vitamin D supplementation during pregnancy is now recommended by the government. Vitamin D and Calcium work together to help build bone structure and strength in the growing foetus, and both should be included in any pregnancy multivitamin supplement.
Supplementation during pregnancy is especially advised for vegetarians and vegans, as the lack of animal products in their diets makes them significantly more at risk of havingLow levels of vitamin B12
Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids are vital to the wellbeing of every living human cell and are recognised as playing a significant in cell division, cell communication and in the body’s inflammation process.
Also important in pregnancy, Zinc assists with cell division, development and growth of the foetus.