BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- New Products
- October Offers
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Rest / Sleep
Sleep is important. It gives our body time to recharge its batteries, enabling tissue repair and cell growth to take place and hormones to be released. Without it we feel irritable and our concentration is severely affected. The amount of sleep needed varies enormously amongst individuals but as a guide most people need.....
7-8 hours a night in order to function properly. The best way to tackle sleep problems is to discover the cause as often it’s due to lifestyle factors such as stress or illness. Dietary factors influence our ability to ‘switch off’ too, so try not to eat late at night, and avoid caffeine and alcohol near to bedtime.
Magnesium can contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and yet few of us consume enough of this essential mineral.
Some of our other Nutrition Advisors’ favourites are listed on this page, but with sleep different things help different people, which is why we’d say give them a try, and if they don’t work we’ll give you your money back.
- 5 out of 5 (based on 34 reviews)
Valerian root extract 300mg, equivalent to 1500-1800mg Valerian root.
- Nature’s Best® Valerian Tablets is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of sleep disturbances and mild anxiety. This is based on traditional use only
60 Tablets £6.97 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 12 reviews)
With biotin for the normal function of the nervous system
- High strength theanine 200mg and 600mg lemon balm extract at relevant doses. Key B vitamins at 100% NRV including pantothenic acid for normal mental function.
60 Tablets £10.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 48 reviews)
Pure and potent L form of theanine from pharma grade material
- An amino acid found in tea that may be responsible for some of the effects of tea. High strength pure form of this fascinating nutrient
60 Tablets £9.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 1 reviews)
Un-wind and de-stress with the fragrances of a country garden
- Experts take the highest quality oils, lavender, geranium and clary sage to create this relaxing blend. Likened to a walk in a country garden.
20ml £5.56 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 82 reviews)
Natural source (extracted from 800mg griffonia seeds)
- A top selling supplement and good alternative to St. John’s Wort. Extracted from a pure, natural source and a level consistent with scientific studies.
120 Tablets in 2 Pots £18.00 Buy 60 Tablets £10.00 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 181 reviews)
Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magasorb® is our clinically researched supplement and one of the UK’s leading magnesium tablet products. A highly absorbed citrate form supplying 150mg magnesium per tablet.
120 Tablets £11.50 Buy 240 Tablets in 2 pots £20.00 Buy