BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- New Products
- October Offers
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
Keeping our digestive system healthy is key to achieving optimum nutrition and health. Nature’s Best® have developed a range of supplements to support the digestive system. Click to see what to take and when to take it
Nature’s Best® digestive supplements are designed to help with three of the most important aspects of digestion; the efficient movement of food through the system (soluble fibre), the balance of friendly bacteria (live bacteria) and the digestion of foods (enzyme products).
Our digestive system is an amazing thing which makes up a relatively large part of our body weight.. It’s able to break down the incredibly diverse food we eat and extract the nutrients we need to grow and repair our bodies. In a lifetime, 100 tons of food and drink are consumed and over 300,000 litres of digestive juices are produced. The total surface area of our system is as big as a football pitch and is home to over 2kg of bacteria!
- 5 out of 5 (based on 16 reviews)
High potency, supports stomach acidity
- With age, we tend to produce less stomach acid. This high potency formula includes 5mg of the enzyme pepsin, supporting the digestion of proteins.
180 Tablets £8.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 26 reviews)
Super strength enzyme, derived from pineapple stem
- A natural way to support the digestion of protein. High potency enzyme formula equivalent to 1000GDU. We recommend just one tablet before a meal.
60 Tablets £14.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 74 reviews)
Our famous soluble fibre, derived from chicory root
- Getting enough fibre in your diet? This naturally sweet tasting powder can be added to meals, soups or smoothies. A great source of natural fibre.
1000g in 2 pots £19.90 Buy 500g £11.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 41 reviews)
The complete enzyme formula
- Feeling uncomfortable after meals? These capsules provide high potency, plant sourced enzymes to assist the digestion of protein, fat & carbohydrate.
100 Capsules £13.25 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 63 reviews)
The UK’s best friendly bacteria
- Includes the two most researched strains of friendly bacteria for gut health. Ideal for daily support and a great choice for those going on holiday.
60 Capsules £14.25 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 95 reviews)
Super strength friendly bacteria
- Highest potency capsule for those who require maximum support. Great for those who have finished a course of antibiotics or those recovering from illness.
60 Capsules £17.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 72 reviews)
The UK’s strongest
- Great option for those who want help settling digestion after a meal. Each capsule includes 24mg of gingerols, providing outstanding value at just 9p a day.
90 Capsules £8.50 Buy 180 Capsules in 2 pots £14.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 46 reviews)
Pure & natural peppermint oil distilled from mint leaves
- Peppermint oil is known to support smooth muscle relaxation in the digestive tract. Super strength, with the precious ‘actives’ preserved.
180 Capsules £6.95 Buy 360 Tablets in 2 pots £12.00 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 15 reviews)
Super strength artichoke extract
- Supports the digestion of large, fatty meals. Artichoke is also used by many who need help with maintaining bowl regularity. 16mg of cynarin per tablet.
180 Tablets £12.20 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 56 reviews)
Super strength enzyme, helps digest lactose in milk & dairy
- Love dairy in your diet? This high potency lactase tablet provides the ideal support for those with lactose intolerance. Check the great reviews on our site!
60 Tablets £9.20 Buy 120 Tablets £15.00 Buy