BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- March Offers
- New Products
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
Keeping our digestive system healthy is key to achieving optimum nutrition and health. Nature’s Best® have developed a range of supplements to support the digestive system. Click to see what to take and when to take it
Nature’s Best® digestive supplements are designed to help with three of the most important aspects of digestion; the efficient movement of food through the system (soluble fibre), the balance of friendly bacteria (live bacteria) and the digestion of foods (enzyme products).
Our digestive system is an amazing thing which makes up a relatively large part of our body weight.. It’s able to break down the incredibly diverse food we eat and extract the nutrients we need to grow and repair our bodies. In a lifetime, 100 tons of food and drink are consumed and over 300,000 litres of digestive juices are produced. The total surface area of our system is as big as a football pitch and is home to over 2kg of bacteria!
Maximum strength enzyme, helps digest lactose in milk & dairy
- Delivers a massive 9000 FCC units of enzyme activity per small, easy to swallow tablet. Great for occasions where you may be consuming a meal containing dairy.
120 Tablets in 2 pots £17.00 Buy 60 Tablets £9.20 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 18 reviews)
High potency, supports stomach acidity
- With age, we tend to produce less stomach acid. This high potency formula includes 5mg of the enzyme pepsin, supporting the digestion of proteins.
180 Tablets £8.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 28 reviews)
Super strength enzyme, derived from pineapple stem
- A natural way to support the digestion of protein. High potency enzyme formula equivalent to 1000GDU. We recommend just one tablet before a meal.
60 Tablets £11.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 79 reviews)
Our famous soluble fibre, derived from chicory root
- Getting enough fibre in your diet? This naturally sweet tasting powder can be added to meals, soups or smoothies. A great source of natural fibre.
1000g in 2 pots £19.90 Buy 500g £11.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 43 reviews)
The complete enzyme formula
- Feeling uncomfortable after meals? These capsules provide high potency, plant sourced enzymes to assist the digestion of protein, fat & carbohydrate.
100 Capsules £13.25 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 67 reviews)
The UK’s best friendly bacteria
- Includes the two most researched strains of friendly bacteria for gut health. Ideal for daily support and a great choice for those going on holiday.
60 Capsules £14.25 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 103 reviews)
Super strength friendly bacteria
- Highest potency capsule for those who require maximum support. Great for those who have finished a course of antibiotics or those recovering from illness.
60 Capsules £17.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 76 reviews)
The UK’s strongest
- Great option for those who want help settling digestion after a meal. Each capsule includes 24mg of gingerols, providing outstanding value at just 9p a day.
180 Capsules in 2 pots £15.00 Buy 90 Capsules £8.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 50 reviews)
Pure & natural peppermint oil distilled from mint leaves
- Peppermint oil is known to support smooth muscle relaxation in the digestive tract. Super strength, with the precious ‘actives’ preserved.
180 Capsules £6.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 16 reviews)
Super strength artichoke extract
- Supports the digestion of large, fatty meals. Artichoke is also used by many who need help with maintaining bowl regularity. 16mg of cynarin per tablet.
180 Tablets £12.20 Buy