Coconut chocolate fudge
100g creamed coconut
2 tbsp. cacao powder
3 tbsp. maple syrup
A sprinkle of desiccated coconut
1. Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt the creamed coconut in a saucepan over medium heat, taking care it doesn't boil.
3. Add the maple syrup and cacao powder and stir to combine.
4. Spoon the coconut chocolate fudge into the lined tin, pressing it down firmly.
5. Sprinkle some desiccated coconut on top.
6. Place in the freezer for at least half an hour before cutting into bite-sized pieces.
7. Keep the fudge in an airtight container in the fridge.
You Might Also Like
Olivia Salter has always been an avid health nut. After graduating from the University of Bristol, she began working for a nutritional consultancy where she discovered her passion for all things wellness-related. There, she executed much of the company’s content marketing strategy and found her niche in health writing, publishing articles in Women’s Health, Mind Body Green, Thrive and Psychologies.