BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- April Offers
- New Products
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Not all fats found in your diet are bad for you; in fact some fats are essential for your health. Omega 3s, one of these types of fats are regularly in the news, due to scientists discovering new ways in which certain aspects of our health are dependent on them. To avoid an Omega 3 deficiency, there are numerous Omega 3 capsules and liquids available from Natures Best.
Hundreds of clinical studies have shown the importance of two Omega 3 fatty acids, called EPA and DHA, in helping to keep us in top form, particularly when it comes to heart, joints and brain health. But not everyone eats enough oily fish and so a fish oil supplement can help to fill the gap. When you choose a fish oil don’t be taken in by the description of ‘1000mg Fish Oil’ because it means very little without details of the EPA and DHA levels!
How much do i need?
Ideally, everyone should eat on average 2-3 grams (2000-3000mg a day). Often however, few people achieve this level of Omega 3 intake due to eating very little oily fish as part of their normal dietary habits.
Why do I need to up my intake of Omega 3 fatty acids?
- Maintain normal cholesterol levels in the blood
- Maintain joint mobility
- Maintain heart health
- Maintain healthy skin
- Brain development
As scientists investigate Omega 3, their importance to our health becomes more and more apparent. It now seems that all aspects of our health are influenced by our intake of these precious nutrients, whatever our age. That is why they are now added to baby foods and why the government recommends we consume fish oil through eating oily fish such as mackerel two or three times a week.
- 5 out of 5 (based on 13 reviews)
Pure one-a-day fish oil capsules, with 1040mg Omega 3s
- UK's strongest one-a-day fish oil with a whopping 1040mg Omega 3s in each taste free, sweet orange oil impregnated capsule. 5 stage purification process.
60 Capsules £15.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 92 reviews)
High strength pure Fish Oil with protective plant antioxidants
- High strength Fish Oil with 760mg Omega 3s and an impressive 2,500 ORAC plant antioxidant units per daily dose creates a truly unique product.
180 Capsules £16.50 Buy 360 Capsules in 2 pots £28.00 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 500 reviews)
Double the strength of some Fish Oils
- One of the UK’s strongest fish oils with an unrivalled 700mg of Omega 3s in each taste free capsule. Special 5 stage purification process.
180 Caps £14.95 Buy 360 Capsules in 2 pots £26.00 Buy
- 4 out of 5 (based on 21 reviews)
Great sharp blackcurrant taste with no fishy after-taste
- These delicious chewable blackcurrant flavour capsules deliver a full 100mg of DHA and are popular with even the fussiest kids- or your money back!
100 Capsules £9.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 216 reviews)
Strongest, purest Omega 3s, fresher for being UK-made
- One of the top selling cod liver oils and made in the UK to pharmaceutical standards. Fresher for being UK-made. Excellent value for money.
180 Capsules £9.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 54 reviews)
Tasty natural lemon flavour, high in pure Omega 3s
- A pure cod liver oil liquid with delicious natural lemon extracts. Each 5ml teaspoon delivers a huge dose of Omega 3’s plus Vitamin D.
300ml liquid £5.65 Buy 2 x 300ml bottles £9.80 Buy