BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- January Offers
- New Products
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
There are certain times during our lives when memory problems may occur during pregnancy for example some women experience period of forgetfulness, likewise women going through the menopause, these changes are usually short-lived as they are due in part to the hormonal changes that are taking place. Some prescription medications can hamper memory so if you think this might be the cause dont hesitate to discuss it with your health professional.
It is widely believed that correct nutrition can help achieve optimal mental functioning for life. Of particular importance in brain development are the Omega 3s, found in abundance in oily fish. We should try to eat it two to three times a week but few can hope to achieve optimum levels from diet alone and supplementation with the correct fish oil is most helpful. There are also a number of herbs and other brain-friendly nutrients worth considering along with the main antioxidants (vitamins C, E and selenium).
- 5 out of 5 (based on 6 reviews)
Unique, highly bioavailable form of curcumin
- Unique highly bioavailable form of turmeric, helps you absorb up to 9 x more ‘active’ compounds & protects the natural curcuminods in turmeric.
60 Tablets £24.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 7 reviews)
Pure one-a-day fish oil capsules, with 1040mg Omega 3s
- UK's strongest one-a-day fish oil with a whopping 1040mg Omega 3s in each taste free, sweet orange oil impregnated capsule. 5 stage purification process.
60 Capsules £15.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 476 reviews)
Double the strength of some Fish Oils
- One of the UK’s strongest fish oils with an unrivalled 700mg of Omega 3s in each taste free capsule. Special 5 stage purification process.
180 Caps £14.50 Buy 360 Capsules in 2 pots £25.00 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 274 reviews)
One of the UK's strongest and purest, 95% curcumins
- A perfect partner to glucosamine for joints and backs. Also used as a digestive. One of the UK’s strongest and purest one-a-day formulas.
120 Tablets £22.00 Buy 60 Tablets £14.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 13 reviews)
Ginkgo 6000, Rosemary, and herbs for memory
- Helps maintain short term memory. High strength Ginkgo biloba plus sage, rosemary and lemon balm in a 4 pronged memory formula. Thousands of satisfied customers.
120 tablets £14.25 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 12 reviews)
Perfect partner to Refreshall®
- With zinc, essential for cognitive function. Each veggie tablet contains 100mg of pure Phosphatidyl Serine, a level consistent with studies. From non GM Soya.
60 Tablets £14.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 120 reviews)
LONGER ACTING- TIME RELEASE
- Helps maintain circulation to the extremities including the feet, hands and brain. May help memory in the short term. The UK’s best quality ginkgo
180 Tablets £10.50 Buy 360 Tablets in 2 pots £18.00 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 123 reviews)
One of the UK's strongest one-a-day sage products
- High strength sage extract. This fascinating herb is popular with women going through the menopause and useful for memory.
90 Tablets £10.98 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 19 reviews)
UK's Strongest B Vitamin formula.
- The UK’s strongest B Complex for short term use, 2-3 months. For convalescence or for an energy boost. One-a-day
180 Tablets in 3 pots £31.00 Buy 60 Tablets £10.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 27 reviews)
Convenient, rich source of choline, inositol and phosphatidyl serine.
- Pure natural lecithin from soya. Great source of choline and inositol, plus phosphatadyl serine. Popular choice for slimmers. UK Made
120 Capsules £6.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 1 reviews)
Energising and rejuvenating
- Purest quality to give the deepest of fragrance to stimulate memory and concentration. Can also relieve muscular fatigue after physical exercise.
20ml £4.76 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 21 reviews)
A naturally rich source of phosphatidyl choline and other phospholipids
- Pure lecithin with a pleasant mild nutty taste. Great value source of choline, inositol and phosphatidyl serine for brain health, also popular with slimmers.
450 Grams £11.95 Buy