Fish Oil 1100mg, Pure Omega 3s With DHA/EPA
- Best choice to support normal vision* and brain function*
- Recommended for those who eat 1 portion of oily fish a week
- Responsibly sourced – certified Friend of the Sea®
- With vitamin E to preserve freshness
Click here to read more about Pricing for Quality
The amount of omega 3 in 3 capsules of our High Strength Fish Oil 1100mg supplement is likely higher than what you would find in a single portion of poached, baked, or grilled oily fish. By taking Fish Oil 1100mg, you can ensure a consistent intake of omega 3s, even on days when you don't consume fish. Find out more about omega 3s by clicking here.
Omega 3s for vision and brain health
- 2 Fish Oil 1100mg capsules contains over 250mg DHA which contributes to the maintenance of normal vision. *
- 2 Fish Oil 1100mg capsules contains over 250mg DHA which contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function. *
More key features of omega 3s
- 2 capsules of Fish Oil 1100mg contains over 250mg DHA and EPA which contribute to the normal function of the heart. **
- Omega 3s EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) are essential to overall health.
* A beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA
** A beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA and EPA
Our Fish Oil 1100mg capsules are made to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in UK factories. Using advanced purification techniques, we remove saturated fats and contaminants to a standard well below the permitted safe levels set by the European Commission (EC) and The Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega 3s (GOED). To find out more about our purification process click here.
Our Fish Oil 1100mg capsules have achieved certification by the leading, industry-recognised body, Friends of the Sea®. Read more about our association with Friend of the Sea® here.
We've formulated our Fish Oil 1100mg as capsules, not tablets, because a soft-gel casing is more appropriate for oil-based materials. Using capsules also supports odour-control.
Still unsure if our High Strength Fish Oil 1100mg capsules are the right choice for you? Consult our ‘How to choose guide’ or have a chat with one of our expert Nutrition Advisors who can provide you with free, confidential advice.
This product is free from wheat, yeast, dairy, soya and nuts.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
Warming of surface sea temperatures occurs every few years and during had a strong effect on marine life, with adult fish moving away from normal areas. Oil yields were very low, meaning the fish were lean rather than resulting in less DHA and EPA being produced. Coupled with this was suspension of the fishing season days after it opened, the objective being protect the high number of juvenile fish and by doing so, preserve sustainability of the fishery resource. Lack of supply has led to rising costs. It’s why we commit to responsibly sourced fish for all our Omega 3 Fish supplements and the Friends of the Sea® accreditation assures customers our supply chain do so ethically.
These changes to fishing mean we’ve seen prices rocket as demand outstrips supply. Although we’ve done all we can to absorb costs, we have had to review our fish oil supplements and make some adjustments to prices.
Causing indigestion and reflux I’m afraid.
No one else seems to be having issues so I’m not sure.