BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- March Offers
- New Products
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Folic Acid 400µg (Vitamin B9)
British Pharmacopeia (BP) grade purest grade folic acid
More recently folic acid has been in the news as it contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism which is a compound implicated in the build up of plaques within blood vessel walls. Folic acid is therefore an important nutrient in all adults’ diets, not just in pregnancy, which is one good reason to eat plenty of green leafy vegetables, a rich source of this important nutrient.
All our multis contain folic acid, and the ones listed below have 400ug, (Multimax® Advance has 500ug)
- High potency, just 3p/day
200% of the NRV
- Safe for pregnancy
Level recommended by DoH
- Pharmaceutical standards
UK Made with BP grade folic acid
Typically per tablet
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
The Department of Health recommends that all women planning a pregnancy as well as those women during the first 3 months of pregnancy, take 400µg of Folic Acid daily.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 4 reviews)
- Comprehensive formula for women trying to conceive, already pregnant or breast feeding Safe effective nutrient levels with folic acid and iron.
60 Tablets £10.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 63 reviews)
- Much stronger than high street products, try this one if you think you need a B Complex and want the best! Great value one-a-day
120 Tablets in 2 pots £16.00 Buy 60 Tablets £8.90 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 253 reviews)
- The UK’s best one-a-day multi for 50+ adults. High levels of B Vitamins, lutein, selenium, Vitamins D, C & E, with turmeric and green tea.
30 Tablets £7.95 Buy 90 Tablets £19.75 Buy