BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- New Products
- October Offers
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Vitamin B50 Complex
Our most popular, and much stronger than high street products
Almost every biochemical process in the body requires B vitamins, including the release of energy from foods, the normal function of the immune system and the nervous system as well as the production of red blood cells. Folic acid and B6 play an important role in cardiovascular health through their role in the regulation of homocysteine in the blood.
If you think you need B Vitamins then this is a great product to try as the excellent potency will leave nothing to chance!
- High strength B’s
Much stronger than high street products
- Fantastic value for money
Far cheaper than other B 50’s
- The Nutritionists choice
One-a-day, strong but safe
Typically per tablet
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
Long term intake of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.Keep out of sight and reachof children.
Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 19 reviews)
- The UK’s strongest B Complex for short term use, 2-3 months. For convalescence or for an energy boost. One-a-day
180 Tablets in 3 pots £31.00 Buy 60 Tablets £10.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 47 reviews)
- Fantastic value at 5p/day. 3x times stronger than high street products. Perfect for long term use. Small, coated, easy to swallow one-a-day tablets
180 Tablets £7.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 249 reviews)
- The UK’s best one-a-day multi for 50+ adults. High levels of B Vitamins, lutein, selenium, Vitamins D, C & E, with turmeric and green tea.
180 Tablets in 2 pots of 90 £34.00 Buy 30 Tablets £7.95 Buy 90 Tablets £19.75 Buy