Pecan and maple fudge
100g roughly chopped pecans
150ml maple syrup
2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
4 tbsp. almond butter
18 pitted dates
Pinch of sea salt
1. Blend the date in a high-powered food processor until a smooth paste forms.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except the pecans. Blitz again until the mixture resembles a smooth, thick paste.
3. Line a loaf tin with cling film and spoon in the mixture.
4. Sprinkle over the chopped pecans, pressing them into the fudge slightly.
5. Leave to set in the fridge for around an hour. Once set, cut into small, bite-sized pieces.
You Might Also Like
Olivia Salter has always been an avid health nut. After graduating from the University of Bristol, she began working for a nutritional consultancy where she discovered her passion for all things wellness-related. There, she executed much of the company’s content marketing strategy and found her niche in health writing, publishing articles in Women’s Health, Mind Body Green, Thrive and Psychologies.