BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- April Offers
- New Products
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Top quality wholenuts full of flavour
Many nut roast recipes rely on the cashew for its subtle nutty flavour and with the mild almost buttery consistency some cuisines prepare the nuts to use in a similar way to the better known peanut butter spread. The easiest of all must be to sprinkle some into the final stages of cooking a stir-fry!
Raw natural cashews are high in protein and fibre yet low in carbohydrates. They contain high levels of calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, selenium, copper, many of the B vitamins and zinc. They are also rich in mono-unsaturated fat.
- One of the most popular nuts for snacking.
- We only select top quality, whole nuts –not halves or bits.
- Fresh, moist and unsalted.
- Great for snacks or cooking
Typical values per 100g
Of which Saturate7.8g
Of which Sugars5.9g
Packed in an environment where nuts, peanuts, soya, milk, sesame, gluten and lupin are handled.
May contain small pieces of shell
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 25 reviews)
- Top quality Unblanched Whole Almonds for maximum flavour and versatility, an interesting and valuable addition to snacking or to add to your muesli mix.
500 grams £8.75 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 29 reviews)
- A delicious mix of hazelnuts, cashews, almonds, brazils and walnuts from quality suppliers straight to you, no dust, no bits just great nuts.
500 grams £8.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 12 reviews)
- Delicious plump fruit and moist nuts make this a luxury mix that would be hard to beat. Raisins with walnuts, whole brazil nuts, peanuts, cashews, hazelnuts and almonds.
500 grams £7.95 Buy
Great Combinations with Cashew Nuts
- Delicious chunks of top quality ginger without any stringy tough bits. The sweet treat that calms the digestion and soothes a nauseous tummy.
- More Information