BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- April Offers
- New Products
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release
Highest strength, with rosehips and citrus bioflavonoids, longer acting.
However they have several important features in common, in particular they are time release which means the vitamin C is released slowly from the tablet over a period of 6hrs after swallowing. This helps to maintain blood levels of vitamin C higher for longer than normal tablets. Also, our three tablets also contain bioflavonoids and rosehips, two natural ingredients believed to work well with vitamin C.
vitamin C plays an important role in the normal functioning of the immune system, and helps to protect our cells from damage from reactive chemicals called free radicals.
Sophisticated slow release tablets
For longer lasting vitamin C
Highest strength vitamin C tablet available in the UK
Useful for anyone taking large amounts daily
Not just vitamin C
With bioflavonoids and rosehips
Typically per tablet
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex60mg
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
Over 1000mg of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 125 reviews)
- Our most popular Vit C as it’s longer acting and has bioflavonoids and rosehips. Made in the UK to GMP standards and just 7p/day
180 Tablets £13.50 Buy 60 Tablets £5.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 67 reviews)
- Time release for longer acting Vitamin C, useful for the immune system and normal cartilage production. With rosehips and bioflavonoids.
100 Tablets £5.50 Buy 250 Tablets £11.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 26 reviews)
- Purest form of Vitamin C, fast dissolving crystals. Add to drinks and puddings for a refreshing sharp taste. Lowest priced Vitamin C, just 6p/gram
250 Powder £7.95 Buy
Great Combinations with Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release