BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- New Products
- September Offers
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Vegetarian Pea Protein
Concentrated vegetable source protein
The amino acid profile of pea protein is excellent - it is rich in 'branched chain amino acids' (leucine, isoleucine, valine) and is richer in arginine than any other commercially available protein.
It is unsweetened and has a mild, pleasant, slightly savoury taste. Perfect for soups, sprinkled on cereal, mixed into stews or blend into a milkshake.
- Sports enthusiasts: Muscle mass can only be increased if the diet provides enough protein.
- Slimmers: Use this product to enhance the protein content of meals. This will keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- Low appetite or recovering from illness: This product gives an excellent boost to your protein intake.
- This product is exempt from VAT
Typically per 100g serving
On average a 20g serving provides the following Amino Acids
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 25 reviews)
- One of the best tasting, highest quality whey proteins available in the UK. Just as much protein as the most expensive brands, without the hype!
Unflavoured 1000g £21.00 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 7 reviews)
- High protein, high carbs to support a training regime designed to increase weight, muscle mass and power. Great taste, easy to mix. UK made.
Chocolate 2000g £23.00 Buy
Great Combinations with Vegetarian Pea Protein
- One of the UK’s best sports multis. High in magnesium, chromium, selenium and antioxidants. Formulated by sports nutrition experts. Pharmaceutical quality.
- More Information