BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- New Products
- Spring Offers
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Helps to protect and repair the body's natural collagen
Colladeen® has been used in clinical research that indicates that the product may be of help to women who retain too much fluid due to ‘leaky’ blood capillaries. Colladeen® is also used for its role in protecting collagen in skin, and most of the customers who buy Colladeen® are repeat purchasers.
We use grape seed and bilberry as our source of anthocyanidins and we know of no other company in the UK that sells the same quality or potency of these fascinating compounds.
High strength anthocyanidins
Help protect and repair the body’s natural collagen
Taken by thousands of women every day
The repeat purchases show that customers are satisfied
Money back guarantee
Notice the difference or your money back
Typically per tablet
(from grape seed and bilberry extracts)
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not suitable during pregnancy and breast feeding.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 196 reviews)
- Formulated to provide nutrients known to support the body’s defences against sun damage to skin. Same strength as Colladeen® plus lutein and green tea.
120 tablets in 2 Cartons £29.90 Buy 60 Tablets £18.95 Buy
Great Combinations with Colladeen® Original
- One of the UK’s strongest fish oils with an unrivalled 700mg of Omega 3s in each taste free capsule. Special 5 stage purification process.
- More Information