Vitamin B12 1000µg (Methylcobalamin)
- Small, easy to swallow 1-a-day tablets
- Made to GMP standards
- Great value fill size - 6 month's supply at less than 5p/day
- High strength tablets will help support any diet
- Super high strength tablets recommended by Practitioners
Also know as methylcobalamin or cobalamin, our Vitamin B12 100µg comes with a quality guarantee due to rigorous UK testing. It also meets industry recognised "Gold Standard" in excellence.
Vitamin B12 is essential for:
- Normal energy metabolism
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal function of the immune system
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the nervous system
- Maintaining normal levels of the amino acid homocysteine in the blood
This is our highest strength and the most popular vitamin B12 in our range. Often recommended by Practitioners for those needing to maximum their levels of this nutrient. Our multi for the 50+ age group, Multimax Advance®, also has a high level at 50µg, as does our B50 Complex.
Some competitors offer time-release tablets, at a much higher price. Our expert Nutritionists say time-release is not necessary for this nutrient.
Read more about Vitamin B Levels here.
We cannot recommend this product to anyone under the age of sixteen years as there is insufficient safety data to support this dose amongst anyone below this age. If you are concerned that a child may be low in vitamin B12, we would suggest that you discuss this with your doctor.