Vitamin C Time Release 500mg, With Rosehips and Bioflavonoids
- The time-release formula for longer-lasting vitamin C
- Small, easy to swallow, taste-free tablets
- Perfect partner to a multivitamin
Have you thought about a Multivitamin? Find out more here
Vitamin C is best taken in small amounts throughout the day and night – but that isn’t convenient or practical. Vitamin C 1000mg, With Bioflavonoids and Rosehips, is a time-release formula designed to keep the nutrients in micropellets that release over 6 hours. This allows the gut to absorb a higher level, so there is less waste and a more even level of vitamin C in the bloodstream.
What does vitamin C contribute to?
- Normal collagen formation; gums, skin, bones, blood vessels
- Normal function of cartilage (the tough tissue lining joints)
- Normal function of the immune system
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Normal psychological function
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
We’ve chosen to deliver our Vitamin C Time Release 500mg, With Rosehips and Bioflavonoids as tablets – not capsules – since this format allows for the time-release micropellets to be released slowly over a longer period.
Still unsure if our Vitamin C Time Release 500mg, With Rosehips and Bioflavonoids tablets are for you? Our team of expert Nutrition Advisors are on hand to help you make the right choice from our extensive range of vitamin C products.
Check out our full range of time-release vitamin C supplements here.
Simply click the ‘Nutrition Advice’ button located at the bottom right-hand corner of our website to start a live chat with a member of our Nutrition Team.
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
Over 1000mg of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
If you are not already doing so, we would suggest that you keep your doctor informed of any supplements that you are taking.