Vitamin B12 - Methylcobalamin 100µg
- Small, easy to swallow tablets
- UK-made to GMP pharmaceutical standards
- Great savings on the high street, at less than 5p /day
- High strength, will support any diet
Also know as methylcobalamin or cobalamin, our Vitamin B12 100µg comes with a quality guarantee due to rigorous UK testing. It also meets industry recognised "Gold Standard" in excellence.
Vitamin B12 is essential for:
- Normal energy metabolism
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal function of the immune system
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the nervous system
- Maintaining normal levels of the amino acid homocysteine in the blood
This is a high strength product delivering a level of vitamin B12 that's ideal for those already on a supplement regime, for example, alongside a multi-vitamin. Our multi for the 50+ age group, Multimax Advance®, also has a high level at 50µg, as does our B50 Complex.
Slow release, high strength one-a-day tablet from pharma grade material. Contributes to the release of energy from food, production of steroid hormones and contributes to normal mental performance. Slow release, high strength one-a-day. £8.95 Add to basket
which can be lacking in a vegetarian/vegan diet.