- Great tasting, top in taste trials
- Naturally sweetened with apple juice and red grape
- Popular with sports people
- Aids recovery after exercise
- Potent source of antioxidants
- Packed with active compounds, anthocyanins
Nature’s Best CherryMax™ has been carefully processed to ensure that the important nutritive properties are retained. The name sour cherry is thankfully not a reflection of the taste of CherryMax™, which is naturally sweetened with red grape and apple. The result is a great tasting concentrate that has certainly gone down well in taste trials.
View all our recipes...
In addition, I really like it''s taste being obviously sour, I usually mix it with some cranberry and/or orange juice.