BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- April Offers
- New Products
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Berries, Cherries and Raisins
Top grade, full of flavour and nutrient rich
Snack straight from the bag or use in favourite recipes as the ultimate luxury mixed dried fruit ingredient.
- Whole cranberries dried without extracting the juice.
- Golden Lexia raisins, the best available.
- Morello cherries add red warming colour and flavour.
Typical values per 100g
Of which Saturate0.2g
Of which Sugars72g
Packed in an environment where nuts, peanuts, soya, milk, sesame, gluten and lupin are handled.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 23 reviews)
- Dried whole cranberries, all their flavour captured as juice is not extracted during the drying process, excellent for nutritious snacking or in tasty recipes.
500 grams £5.45 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 7 reviews)
- Our prunes are pitted so whether you eat them as a snack or use in recipes their flavour comes in the most convenient form.
500 grams £3.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 12 reviews)
- Delicious plump fruit and moist nuts make this a luxury mix that would be hard to beat. Raisins with walnuts, whole brazil nuts, peanuts, cashews, hazelnuts and almonds.
500 grams £7.95 Buy
Great Combinations with Berries, Cherries and Raisins