BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- January Offers
- New Products
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Digestives / Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Our most popular, and much stronger than high street products
- Much stronger than high street products, try this one if you think you need a B Complex and want the best! Great value one-a-day
60 Tablets £8.90 Buy 120 Tablets in 2 pots £16.00 Buy
Longer acting Vitamin C with bioflavonoids and rosehips
- Our most popular Vit C as it’s longer acting and has bioflavonoids and rosehips. Made in the UK to GMP standards and just 7p/day
60 Tablets £5.95 Buy 180 Tablets £11.85 Buy
Popular choice for long term use.
- Fantastic value at 5p/day. 3x times stronger than high street products. Perfect for long term use. Small, coated, easy to swallow one-a-day tablets
180 Tablets £7.95 Buy
Our most popular potency, natural Vitamin E.
- A great high potency one-a-day product. Natural source of this potent antioxidant nutrient. Vegetarian capsules at less than 9p/day
100 Capsules £10.45 Buy 200 Capsules £18.95 Buy
Longer acting vitamin C with rosehips and bioflavonoids
- Time release for longer acting Vitamin C, useful for the immune system and normal cartilage production. With rosehips and bioflavonoids.
100 Tablets £5.50 Buy 250 Tablets £10.10 Buy
The best absorbed form of pure grade Vitamin D3
- A fascinating nutrient, much in the news recently. This is 200% of the RDA, the dose often recommended, at just 3p per day.
180 Tablets £5.50 Buy
British Pharmacopeia (BP) grade purest grade folic acid
- The level recommended by the DoH in pregnancy. Pharmaceutical grade folic acid in small easy-to-swallow tablets. Just 3p per day.
180 Tablets £4.95 Buy