BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- New Products
- December Offers
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Digestives / Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Saw Palmetto Complex
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Vegetarian Glucosamine HCl 750mg
A pure glucosamine from a vegetable source
The glucosamine in this product is produced from a corn-base, rather than from the shells of shellfish that most glucosamine sulphate products are derived from. This means this product is suitable for both vegetarians and those with an allergy to shellfish.
Glucosamine can either be presented in the form of a sulphate compound, or a hydrochloride compound (called HCL) which is the form used in this product. Most research has been carried out on the sulphate form and this is the form we normally recommend (Sulphate vs HCL). However the HCL form actually contains slightly more glucosamine per gram and has the benefit of being not derived from shellfish
These are coated, small and easy to swallow tablets manufactured in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Glucosamine from corn
Suitable for vegetarians
GMP pharma manufacture
UK-made and tested
Small coated taste free tablets
You Could Also Consider These Products
- A delicious, lemon flavour glucosamine supplying a massive 1500mg of top quality Glucosamine HCl per dose. Top in taste trials. UK-Made.
500ml £8.50 Buy 2 x 500ml Bottle £16.00 Buy
- Full strength glucosamine, fantastic value for UK made tablets. Made in the UK to pharmaceutical standards
180 Tablets £6.95 Buy 360 Tablets £12.90 Buy
- A full 1000mg of Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl per tablet plus the active bioflavanoid quercetin plus cider vinegar. Thousands of repeat customers!
120 Tablets £6.50 Buy 240 Tablets in 2 pots £12.00 Buy 360 Tablets in 3 pots £16.50 Buy
Great Combinations with Vegetarian Glucosamine HCl 750mg
- One of the UK’s strongest with twice the level of alpha linolenic acid (500mg per capsule) compared to other flax seed oil products.
- More Information