BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- March Offers
- New Products
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
There has been renewed interest recently in Vitamin K due to the important role it plays in the maintenance of normal healthy bone by helping the body to utilise calcium efficiently. Vitamin K is also known to contribute to normal blood coagulation which means it is part of the blood-clotting process that jumps in to action when we have a wound.
In addition to our vitamin K complete high levels can also be found in Multi-Max complete and useful levels are also included in our bone health formula Osteoguard®.
- 5 out of 5 (based on 20 reviews)
Contributes to the maintenance of normal bone
Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bone. Each small one-a-day tablet contains 75µg (100% RDA). A natural K1/K2 combination. UK-made and tested.
60 Tablets £12.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 84 reviews)
The most complete multi available for the over 50s
- This fantastic multi is the same formula as Multi-Max® Advance PLUS calcium and magnesium. If you want just one product to take, this is it!
180 Tablets in 2 Pots £24.40 Buy 90 tablets £13.75 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 129 reviews)
The UK's best bone formula just got better and still only 8p per day
- The UK’s best all-in-one bone formula. An easy and affordable approach to optimising intakes of calcium and magnesium, vitamin D and vitamin K.
180 Tablets £14.95 Buy 90 Tablets £9.95 Buy