BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- New Products
- September Offers
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Top grade whole, nutrient dense nuts
- Only the very best whole almonds selected.
- Ideal for traditional British cooking and in Asian cuisine.
- Almonds make a great alternative to less healthy snack foods.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 26 reviews)
- A delicious mix of hazelnuts, cashews, almonds, brazils and walnuts from quality suppliers straight to you, no dust, no bits just great nuts.
500 grams £8.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 10 reviews)
- Delicious plump fruit and moist nuts make this a luxury mix that would be hard to beat. Raisins with walnuts, whole brazil nuts, peanuts, cashews, hazelnuts and almonds.
500 grams £6.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 9 reviews)
- The best whole Brazil nuts, an excellent source of protein and fibre. Chopped and toasted can be added to savoury or sweet dishes dishes
500 grams £7.50 Buy
Great Combinations with Almonds
- Delicious chunks of top quality ginger without any stringy tough bits. The sweet treat that calms the digestion and soothes a nauseous tummy.
- More Information