BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- March Offers
- New Products
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Top grade whole, nutrient dense nuts
- Only the very best whole almonds selected.
- Ideal for traditional British cooking and in Asian cuisine.
- Almonds make a great alternative to less healthy snack foods.
Typical Values Per 100g
Of Which Sugars4.2g
Of Which Saturate4.4g
Packed in an environment where nuts, peanuts, soya, milk, sesame, gluten and lupin are handled.’ may contain small pieces of shell
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 27 reviews)
- A delicious mix of hazelnuts, cashews, almonds, brazils and walnuts from quality suppliers straight to you, no dust, no bits just great nuts.
500 grams £8.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 11 reviews)
- Delicious plump fruit and moist nuts make this a luxury mix that would be hard to beat. Raisins with walnuts, whole brazil nuts, peanuts, cashews, hazelnuts and almonds.
500 grams £7.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 10 reviews)
- The best whole Brazil nuts, an excellent source of protein and fibre. Chopped and toasted can be added to savoury or sweet dishes dishes
500 grams £7.50 Buy
Great Combinations with Almonds
- Delicious chunks of top quality ginger without any stringy tough bits. The sweet treat that calms the digestion and soothes a nauseous tummy.
- More Information