BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- New Products
- Spring Offers
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Slightly tart, ready to eat dried whole cranberries
Eaten on their own or used in combination with other fruits and nuts they are an excellent source of fibre, manganese, vitamins K and C.
- Whole cranberries not halves or slices.
- Dried as whole berries not by extracting the juice.
- Eat straight from the pack or use in recipes.
- This product is exempt from VAT.
Typical values per 100g
Of which Saturate0g
Of which Sugars77g
Packed in an environment where nuts, peanuts, soya, milk, sesame, gluten and lupin are handled
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 24 reviews)
- Delicious luxury fruit mix of whole Cranberries, Golden Lexia Raisins, Morello Cherries, Blueberries in one luxury mix, this quality won’t be beaten.
500 grams £6.50 Buy
Great Combinations with Cranberries
- Pick of the crop to ensure that these delicious apricots are easy to use as a snack, in your breakfast cereal or in cooking.
- More Information