BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- December Offers
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- New Products
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
What To Take With Glucosamine
- 5 out of 5 (based on 141 reviews)
Double strength, one-a-day formula with vitamin C
- With 250mg vitamin C, contributes to normal collagen formation and the normal function of the immune system. A popular partner to glucosamine.
Buy One Get One Free Option £9.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 28 reviews)
Highest strength with a guaranteed enzyme activity.
- A perfect partner to glucosamine, sometimes used for sports strains and sprains. High potency with a guaranteed enzyme activity. UK-made.
60 Tablets £11.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 76 reviews)
Highest strength available in the UK
- The UK’s strongest ginger capsules great for joints, great for settling digestion. Fantastic value for money. Less than 9p per capsule.UK-made.
180 Capsules in 2 pots £14.50 Buy 90 Capsules £8.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 56 reviews)
A useful source of sulphur
- A perfect partner to glucosamine for healthy joints. We use the pure grade MSM to produce one of the UK’s strongest supplements. UK-made.
120 tablets £8.25 Buy 240 Tablets in 2 pots £16.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 271 reviews)
One of the UK's strongest and purest, 95% curcumins
- A perfect partner to glucosamine for joints and backs. Also used as a digestive. One of the UK’s strongest and purest one-a-day formulas.
120 Tablets £22.00 Buy 60 Tablets £14.50 Buy