BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- April Offers
- New Products
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Vitamin C - (As Ascorbic Acid Powder)
Fast dissolving pure powdered crystals.
This product is a great way to take a lot of Vitamin C without having to swallow loads of tablets. We always recommend that any one taking high daily intakes of Vitamin C should divide their intake in to several small doses throughout the day. This minimises the risk of gastric upset, and importantly helps to ensure that blood levels are kept constantly high.
Easy to take pure Vitamin C
Add to drinks for a sharp refreshing taste
Great value Vitamin C
Less than 6p/gram
Great for Kids
Just stir into drinks
Typically per 1g
This Vitamin C is most effectively absorbed when taken with food. It can easily be stirred into drinks (kids won’t notice!), taken with water or sprinkled onto food. Powders are particularly useful for those who wish to take large amounts of vitamin C, or those who find tablets difficult to swallow.
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
Over 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
This product is suitable for all adults. This product is suitable for vegetarians. This product is suitable during pregnancy and breast feeding.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 10 reviews)
- Powdered Vitamin C in the tummy friendly, non acidic form. Great for sensitive digestions, or when taking large amounts. Mix in drinks or food.
250 Powder £11.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 125 reviews)
- Our most popular Vit C as it’s longer acting and has bioflavonoids and rosehips. Made in the UK to GMP standards and just 7p/day
180 Tablets £13.50 Buy 60 Tablets £5.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 16 reviews)
- High strength Vitamin C presented in a non acidic form, therefore gentle on the stomach. Helpful when taking a lot of Vit C
100 Tablets £7.95 Buy