BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- March Offers
- New Products
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Vitamin B1 100mg (Thiamin)
High strength B vitamin for energy release from food.
Vitamin B1 is found in whole grains, meat, and pulses. Refining of foods tends to deplete the level of Vitamin B1, with brown rice having many times more of this vitamin than white rice. In the body it is mainly found in skeletal muscle, brain, heart muscle, kidney and liver. It plays a crucial part in energy release from food and carbohydrate metabolism and because it cannot be stored in the body, a regular amount is required from the diet to maintain health. As a consequence, those with high carbohydrate intakes including sugar and alcohol require higher levels of Vitamin B1.
This is a high strength supplement that provides clinical nutrition grade thiamin in a form that is known to be well absorbed, and which can be taken on a long term basis. However, we believe that few people will be deficient in just a single B vitamin, and therefore it is sensible to consider a B Complex for longer term use.
High strength thiamin
Easy to absorb nutrient in small capsules
Clinical nutrition grade nutrient
Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
Typically per capsule
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 63 reviews)
- Much stronger than high street products, try this one if you think you need a B Complex and want the best! Great value one-a-day
120 Tablets in 2 pots £16.00 Buy 60 Tablets £8.90 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 48 reviews)
- Fantastic value at 5p/day. 3x times stronger than high street products. Perfect for long term use. Small, coated, easy to swallow one-a-day tablets
180 Tablets £7.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 253 reviews)
- The UK’s best one-a-day multi for 50+ adults. High levels of B Vitamins, lutein, selenium, Vitamins D, C & E, with turmeric and green tea.
30 Tablets £7.95 Buy 90 Tablets £19.75 Buy