Chia Seeds (Salvia Hispanica)
- Packed with protein, fibre and Omega 3 fats
- Neutral in taste without affecting the flavour
- Great mixed into smoothies and cereals.
- A great source of energy.
- Great source of Omega fats, protein and fibre
- Add to food or drinks, without affecting the flavour
- Great added to smoothies, breads, breakfast cereals and more
Soak one tablespoon of chia seeds to three tablespoons of water, leave for up to an hour to form a gel like consistency. Use as a binding ingredient to replace eggs. Grinding chia seeds will release a greater level of nutritional benefits.