BROWSE BY CATEGORY
Premium grade Glucomannan 1000mg
Highest grade extract, naturally Glucomannan (Konjac) is a form of water soluble fibre derived from the root of the Amorphophallus Konjac plant. It is a perennial plant, native to south East Asia, the konjac root having been used for centuries to make traditional based foods including jelly and noodles. However it’s the latest research which has caught the media’s attention and led to an increase in its popularity as a food supplement.
We insist on a highly refined, standardised extract for our supplement Amigo and not a yeast derived form.
Virtually no calories! Virtually taste free! Amigo has almost no calories, but is very high in fibre. These top quality UK made capsules ensure the material is released in the stomach where it is needed, making this the best and most convenient way to add this fibre to your daily regime.
Just take 2 capsules 30 minutes before eating, this allows the fibre to gel in the stomach, so that when you eat, you feel fuller quicker. By eating less volume, you consume less calories which can aid a reduction in body weight over time.
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not suitable during pregnancy or breast feeding.
This product is suitable for vegetarians.
Typicallyper 2 capsules
Glucomannan (Natural Konjac Root)1000mg
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 35 reviews)
- A high strength supplement suitable for people on weight loss diets. Decaffeinated green coffee extract. Money back guarantee. UK made.
60 Tablets £14.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 14 reviews)
- A concentrated form naturally derived from safflowers. Standardised to provide a minimum of 800mg pure CLA per capsule. A convenient source from just 20p/day.
180 Capsules £10.95 Buy
Great Combinations with Amigo
- One of the UK’s best sports multis. High in magnesium, chromium, selenium and antioxidants. Formulated by sports nutrition experts. Pharmaceutical quality.
- More Information