BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- New Products
- October Offers
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Pet supplements are often formulated to be tasty, rather than nutritious, and many of the ones that are available really aren’t worth bothering with. This is a shame as there are good reasons to supplement pets' diets, because although pet foods have added vitamins and minerals, they are often at very low levels.
And other important nutrients such as Omega 3s are ignored, due to their cost and instability. For example Omega 3s become rancid when exposed to air, so dry 'complete' diets will contain little of these nutrients.
On this page you will find details of our multi for cats and dogs as well as our high strength Omega 3 product. Both have been formulated by our pet nutrition expert and like the rest of our range they are made in the UK to GMP standards.
Many vets now recommend glucosamine for healthy joints and if you are looking for a product to settle their nerves L- theanine is worth a try. (Small dogs: 1/2 tablet daily, Medium to large dogs: 1 tablet daily). If you've noticed that they've become forgetful of routines, or confused, it’s also worth trying ginkgo. A trial showed that for many dogs this herb worked well for correcting age-related behaviour changes. The dose used was 40mg of Ginkgo per 10kg weight per day. Our Ginkgo 6000 tablets each contain 120mg so you will need to split them, (but don't worry about accuracy – ginkgo isn't a drug!)
- 5 out of 5 (based on 46 reviews)
Perfect partner to Pet Omegas and our Pet Multivitamin
- With a unique combination of ingredients; glucosamine sulphate, vitamins C and E, this makes an ideal supplement for dogs.
90 Tablets £6.95 Buy 270 Capsules in 3 pots £20.85 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 44 reviews)
Unique multi with unrivalled levels of nutrients for optimum health
- The most comprehensive multi for dogs available in the UK. Formulated by experts to provide those nutrients that might be missing from their diets.
90 Tablets £5.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 61 reviews)
For glossy coats and healthy joints
- For healthy joints and glossy coats. Omega 3’s are routinely recommended by vets. These capsules are higher strength than pet shop brands.
120 Capsules £6.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 48 reviews)
Theanine For Your Pet
- Small Dogs: 1/2 a tablet per day. Medium to large dog: 1 tablet per day
60 Tablets £9.95 Buy