BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- New Products
- Spring Offers
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Omega 3s for cats and dogs
For glossy coats and healthy joints
Omega 3 products are routinely recommended by vets for both dogs and cats, and this product is an affordable way to improve your pets daily intake. Simply add the capsules to their food, or if they are fussy the capsules can be pierced and the contents squeezed on to the food. For maintaining healthy joints in dogs we also recommend glucosamine tablets.
The simplest way to boost their Omega 3’ intake
Most will take it when added to food
High level of Omega 3’s
Much stronger than most pet shop brands
Want to try them first?
Send us an email if you want a few capsules to try
Fish Body Oil550mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)99mg
FishBody Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerin)..
CATS 1 CAPSULE
SMALL/MEDIUM DOGS 1 CAPSULE
LARGE DOG 2 CAPSULES
For best results add capsules to food and then mix in well. Capsules can be pierced and squeezed onto food if necessary. A bowl of fresh water should always be available. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 3 reviews)
- Unique formula - magnesium & herbs for their calming properties/B vitamins for nerve support. Tasty beef/liver flavour dogs will love!
90 Tablets £7.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 53 reviews)
- The most comprehensive multi for dogs available in the UK. Formulated by experts to provide those nutrients that might be missing from their diets.
90 Tablets £5.95 Buy