BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- April Offers
- New Products
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Multi-Guard® Balance - for Men and Women
High potency multi with Cinnamon and Alpha-lipoic acid
Many multis may claim to provide significant levels of chromium but on closer inspection, contain as little as 40µg Cinnamon has been a favourite with herbalists for many years and increasingly national newspapers are starting to pick up on this so to reflect the latest thinking on this herb we have included a full 2000mg of cinnamon bark at the same potency of extract used in published studies. We have also added 150mg of alpha-lipoic acid to the formula, a popular nutrient which is increasingly the focus of ongoing research because of its powerful antioxidant properties. For further information please go online and search the scientific reviews.
Other key nutrients in Multi-Guard® Balance worth highlighting include the vitamins B1, B3, B6 (Pyridoxine) together with a full 300mg of magnesium. These all help contribute to normal energy metabolism and are present at excellent levels. Other important trace minerals like selenium, iodine and zinc are all included at very relevant levels.
Diabetics please read the Cautions section.
High Strength specialist multi
With cinnamon, chromium and magnesium
All nutrients at high levels
Safe for long term use
Typically per 2 tablets
Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA)25mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid150mg
(provided by 400mg of a 5:1 extract)
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
Diabetics should inform their doctor of any supplements they are taking.
This product is not suitable during pregnancy and breast feeding.
This product is not suitable for children under the age of sixteen.
This product contains iron, which, if takenin excess, may be harmful to very young children.Keep out of sight and reach.
Long term intake of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 35 reviews)
- High strength one-a-day multi for all adults including slimmers, heavy exercisers and couples trying to conceive. With Bs for energy and powerful plant antioxidants.
30 Tablets £7.10 Buy 90 Tablets £18.25 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 11 reviews)
- One of the UK’s best sports multis. High in magnesium, chromium, selenium and antioxidants. Formulated by sports nutrition experts. Pharmaceutical quality.
60 Tablets £9.75 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 270 reviews)
- The UK’s best one-a-day multi for 50+ adults. High levels of B Vitamins, lutein, selenium, Vitamins D, C & E, with turmeric and green tea.
30 Tablets £7.95 Buy 90 Tablets £19.75 Buy