BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- April Offers
- New Products
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Popular choice for long term use.
B Vitamins are involved in almost every metabolic process in the body, and play an important role in the release of energy from food, the normal functioning of the immune and nervous systems and the regulation of hormonal activity.
All of our multis provide the B Vitamins at levels that are sufficient for most situations, and this product can be taken on its own or alongside a multi to boost the overall intake of B vitamins. If you need help choosing then please call or email our Advice line.
3x stronger than shop brands
Great for long term use
Incredible value at 5p/day
Easy to take
One-a-day, small coated tablets
Typically per tablet
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 67 reviews)
- Much stronger than high street products, try this one if you think you need a B Complex and want the best! Great value one-a-day
120 Tablets in 2 pots £16.00 Buy 60 Tablets £8.90 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 19 reviews)
- The UK’s strongest B Complex for short term use, 2-3 months. For convalescence or for an energy boost. One-a-day
180 Tablets in 3 pots £31.00 Buy 60 Tablets £10.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 271 reviews)
- The UK’s best one-a-day multi for 50+ adults. High levels of B Vitamins, lutein, selenium, Vitamins D, C & E, with turmeric and green tea.
30 Tablets £7.95 Buy 90 Tablets £19.75 Buy