BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- April Offers
- New Products
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
High potency multivitamin with extra high Vitamin A
To make a perfect, high strength supplement programme Megavit® should be taken with a multimineral formula such as Mega-Mineral. For anyone who plays sport we also have a new all-in-one Sports Multi, Multi-Guard® Sport
High level of Vitamin A
With excellent Vitamins B, C and E
Highest potency vitamin formula available
At two a day it can’t be beaten!
Use it on its own
Or better to take it with Mega-Mineral Complex
Typically Per 2 tablets
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex25mg
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients. Keep out of sight and reach.
Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 270 reviews)
- The UK’s best one-a-day multi for 50+ adults. High levels of B Vitamins, lutein, selenium, Vitamins D, C & E, with turmeric and green tea.
30 Tablets £7.95 Buy 90 Tablets £19.75 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 35 reviews)
- High strength one-a-day multi for all adults including slimmers, heavy exercisers and couples trying to conceive. With Bs for energy and powerful plant antioxidants.
30 Tablets £7.10 Buy 90 Tablets £18.25 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 11 reviews)
- One of the UK’s best sports multis. High in magnesium, chromium, selenium and antioxidants. Formulated by sports nutrition experts. Pharmaceutical quality.
60 Tablets £9.75 Buy
Great Combinations with Megavit®
- Pure CoQ10 in an oil base for easy absorption. Useful strength for use as an ‘insurance policy’. Natural source, as used in clinical studies
- More Information