BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- March Offers
- New Products
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
MagAsorb® (Magnesium Citrate Tablet 150mg)
Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Our Nutritionists rate magnesium as one of the most important nutrients because it is involved in over 300 processes in the body, and yet 7 out of 10 women and 4 out of 10 men (aged 19 – 50) in the UK don’t consume enough of this essential mineral. This is because the refining and processing of foods strips a huge amount of magnesium from our diet, with the result that many people’s intake falls well below the recommended daily amount (NRV). And recently the official NRV for magnesium for adults was raised from 300mg to 375mg per day. This reflects the importance of magnesium, but by ‘raising the bar’ to 375mg it simply means that more people will fall in to the category of dietary insufficiency for magnesium.
Are you getting enough magnesium?
If your diet doesn’t contain many whole foods such as brown rice, brown bread, pulses, green vegetables and nuts then you’re missing the most important sources of magnesium. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has acknowledged magnesium as a nutrient which contributes to the following important processes:
- Normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Maintenance of normal bone health.
- Normal muscle function and nerve transmission.
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Normal function of the heart muscle.
Typically per tablet:
Magnesium150mg (as Citrate)
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
Over 400mg of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
This product is not suitable during pregnancy or breast feeding.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 129 reviews)
- The UK’s best all-in-one bone formula. An easy and affordable approach to optimising intakes of calcium and magnesium, vitamin D and vitamin K.
180 Tablets £14.95 Buy 90 Tablets £9.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 52 reviews)
- A high potency multi for young women with Vitamin B to help regulate hormonal activity. Plus high strength magnesium and chromium. Money back guarantee.
120 Tablets £10.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 84 reviews)
- This fantastic multi is the same formula as Multi-Max® Advance PLUS calcium and magnesium. If you want just one product to take, this is it!
180 Tablets in 2 Pots £24.40 Buy 90 tablets £13.75 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 13 reviews)
- Mega Mineral Complex is in a class of its own in terms of the minerals it supplies and is highly recommended. We have been unable to find another product that offers the same benefits.
This product offers an unbeatable combination of all the most important minerals including relevant amounts of the two mega minerals, calcium and magnesium, that are so often included in suplements at just token levels. In fact all of the minerals are present at relevant levels and this product can be taken with our high potency formula |Megavit//P602| to create a high potency supplement regime.
Recommended daily intake: 1-2 tablets
90 Tablets £13.50 Buy
Great Combinations with MagAsorb® (Magnesium Citrate Tablet 150mg)