BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- March Offers
- New Products
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
That’s when a suitable multivitamin and mineral can help as it will ensure all the basic micro-nutrients are covered. A fish oil supplement is also sensible addition and the recent (positive) publicity surrounding Omega 3s has demonstrated how important they are to our children’s health and development. Calcium needs are high (at least 800mg per day) in children and a calcium supplement should be considered if the child’s diet is low in dairy products.
The health benefits of fresh fruit and vegetables are well known but not all children see it like that! If all else fails it’s a good idea to consider adding powdered Vitamin C to their diet, and our tasty soluble fibre product Flourishe® is a great way to ensure their digestive system is happy.
- 5 out of 5 (based on 22 reviews)
The UK's best chewable multi for children aged 4-14yrs
- Chewable multivitamin and mineral for children aged 4-14yrs. The most comprehensive formula available, great tasting and aspartame free.
100 Tablets £8.95 Buy
- 4 out of 5 (based on 21 reviews)
Great sharp blackcurrant taste with no fishy after-taste
- These delicious chewable blackcurrant flavour capsules deliver a full 100mg of DHA and are popular with even the fussiest kids- or your money back!
100 Capsules £9.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 17 reviews)
Tasty lemon flavour with Vitamin D
- A tasty lemon flavour tablets with 400mg calcium per tablet and naturally sweetened with FOS. Also includes vitamin D at 100% RDA.
60 Tablets £5.25 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 53 reviews)
Tasty natural lemon flavour, high in pure Omega 3s
- A pure cod liver oil liquid with delicious natural lemon extracts. Each 5ml teaspoon delivers a huge dose of Omega 3’s plus Vitamin D.
300ml liquid £5.65 Buy 2 x 300ml bottles £9.80 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 79 reviews)
Purest form of FOS (part of the inulin family), helps keep you regular naturally
- Delicious tasting. The purest soluble fibre FOS available. Helps keep you regular naturally, encourages your friendly bacteria to flourish. From Chicory root extract
1000g in 2 pots £19.90 Buy 500g £11.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 67 reviews)
One of the UK’s best known friendly bacteria capsules
- One of the UK’s best live bacteria capsules. 4 billion live bacteria in each capsule. Sophisticated processes keep bacteria viable within shelf life, guaranteed.
60 Capsules £14.25 Buy