BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- December Offers
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- New Products
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Iron 14mg as Citrate
Tummy friendly citrate form for easy absorption by the body
Iron is one of the most common nutrients at risk of deficiency amongst all ages and both sexes. Women of childbearing age are especially at risk and in the UK official data shows that 89% of young women have a daily intake which is less than the RNI of 14.8mg. This reflects a move towards vegetarian diets and less consumption of red meat.
Iron is basic to all life processes, since without it oxygen cannot be transported round our bodies. It is also a component of enzymes and proteins and is needed for the metabolism of B vitamins.
Easy to absorb citrate form
An organic compound as found in food
High Strength one-a-day tablets
Small, taste free coated tablets
Pharmaceutical grade material
UK-made and tested
Typically per tablet
Iron (as Citrate)14mg
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 27 reviews)
- A clinically researched supplement for women who are experiencing increased hair shedding. Also a free booklet 'Understanding Hair Loss in Women'
180 Tablets in 2 Pots £30.00 Buy 90 Tablets £17.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 9 reviews)
- One of the UK’s best sports multis. High in magnesium, chromium, selenium and antioxidants. Formulated by sports nutrition experts. Pharmaceutical quality.
60 Tablets £9.75 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 22 reviews)
- A great value multi with an excellent spread of nutrients, most at 100% RDA. Suitable for young adults and teenagers, One-a-day, From just 8p/day
120 Tablets in 2 pots £8.50 Buy 60 Tablets £4.95 Buy