BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- New Products
- October Offers
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Leaving aside any issues about styling or colouring, healthy attractive hair grows when there is nutritional balance in the body. For general hair health its worth remembering that hair itself is 98% protein so ensuring the diet contains sufficient lean meat, eggs, nuts and fish is a good start. Selecting oily fish at least twice a week will add even greater benefit. Vitamins A, C, E and K are all part of a plan for healthy hair but the B vitamins are by far the most important. Then there are the minerals, many essential but none more so than iron.
Of course knowing all this doesnt make it any easier to achieve on a daily basis so supplementation may make things more manageable and by choosing a supplement formulated specifically to improve the hair will automatically improve nutritional balance in general.
- 5 out of 5 (based on 23 reviews)
A specialist multi for women to help maximise hair growth
- A clinically researched supplement for women who are experiencing increased hair shedding. Also a free booklet 'Understanding Hair Loss in Women'
180 Tablets in 2 Pots £30.00 Buy 90 Tablets £17.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 8 reviews)
One-a-day formula for hair, skin and nails
- Silica ADVANCE has been formulated by nutrition experts to provide nutrients key to the health of our hair, skin and nails.
90 Silica Advance tablets £11.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 4 reviews)
Pure one-a-day fish oil capsules, with 1040mg Omega 3s
- UK's strongest one-a-day fish oil with a whopping 1040mg Omega 3s in each taste free, sweet orange oil impregnated capsule. 5 stage purification process.
60 Capsules £15.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 12 reviews)
Nutrients for healthy hair
- A complete multi formula providing 22 essential nutrients at relevant levels to help maintain healthy hair. An easy-to-swallow one a day tablet
60 Tablets £10.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 30 reviews)
An important B Vitamin
- This B Vitamin is involved in the release of energy from food, maintaining the immune system and healthy hair. High strength supplement. UK made.
100 Capsules £5.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 34 reviews)
Tummy friendly citrate form for easy absorption by the body
- A tummy friendly citrate form of iron containing 14mg iron (100% RDA) in each UK-made tablet. A highly absorbed form, gentle on the stomach.
100 Tablets £4.85 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 462 reviews)
Double the strength of some Fish Oils
- One of the UK’s strongest fish oils with an unrivalled 700mg of Omega 3s in each taste free capsule. Special 5 stage purification process.
180 Caps £14.50 Buy 360 Capsules in 2 pots £25.00 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 70 reviews)
Highest strength silica from bamboo extract in a one-a-day capsule
- One of the UK’s strongest providing 200mg of pure grade silica from bamboo extract, a rich natural source. UK-made and tested.
90 Capsules £8.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 61 reviews)
Our most popular, and much stronger than high street products
- Much stronger than high street products, try this one if you think you need a B Complex and want the best! Great value one-a-day
120 Tablets in 2 pots £16.00 Buy 60 Tablets £8.90 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 27 reviews)
High strength rosavins guaranteed
- Premium grade, high strength extract with a guaranteed 3% rosavins , the 'active' compounds. Excellent value for UK made tablets.
90 Tablets £8.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 12 reviews)
With biotin for the normal function of the nervous system
- High strength theanine 200mg and 600mg lemon balm extract at relevant doses. Key B vitamins at 100% NRV including pantothenic acid for normal mental function.
60 Tablets £10.95 Buy