BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- New Products
- September Offers
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Choosing the best Glucosamine Supplements for you.
Deciding on which Glucosamine supplements to take can be quite a challenge, but youd have thought that choosing a product just for your joints would be easy. But which Glucosamine to choose, and what about Cod Liver Oil or Fish Oil, and then theres Turmeric and Ginger? So how do you choose?
Well the truth is that there is no right combination of products that can be recommended to everyone. Thats because our bodies are different, our diets are different and our joint problems quite unique to ourselves. Thats why some people will say, for example, that Ginger is amazing while others dont notice any effect. So really the only way to find the right combination for you is to try and see if it works for you.
UK Made Glucosamine Supplements
If you want just one supplement for your joints then it has to be a UK made glucosamine product, because no other nutrient has been so successful in so many scientific trials. We offer several formulas, starting with the original Glucosamine 1000mg, through to our new Glucosamine Gold. All have in common the fact that the nutrients are all included at relevant levels and they all offer fantastic value for money. We generally recommend an intake of 2000mg of glucosamine sulphate 2kcl (providing Glucosamine sulphate 1500mg). The combination formulas, such as the Glucosamine Gold, provide extra nutrients that have been shown to be helpful for maintaining joint health.
Click on the link to go back to our glucosamine homepage.
A whopping 1131mg of ‘active’ glucosamine sulphate per tablet
- A one-a-day tablet, providing a whopping 1131mg of ‘active’ glucosamine sulphate per tablet. Specially made for easy absorption and coated for easy swallowing.
180 Tablets £11.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 414 reviews)
UK made, fantastic value
- Great joint combination providing full strength glucosamine sulphate and pure chondroitin. UK made tablets for freshness and purity. Fantastic value.
120 Tablets £10.60 Buy 360 Tablets in 3 pots £23.85 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 505 reviews)
Unique high potency formula with Chondroitin, ginger, MSM and rosehips
- Glucosamine and chondroitin plus rosehips, ginger, quercetin and MSM in a great all-in-one formula for joints. Fantastic value for a high strength product.
120 Tablets £12.90 Buy 360 Tablets in 3 pots £28.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 423 reviews)
Number 1 selling in the UK, pure taste free coated tablets
- Full strength glucosamine, fantastic value for UK made tablets. Made in the UK to pharmaceutical standards
180 Tablets £6.95 Buy 360 Tablets in 2 pots £12.90 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 137 reviews)
Unique high strength joint formula
- A full 1000mg of Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl per tablet plus the active bioflavonoid quercetin plus cider vinegar. Thousands of repeat customers!
120 Tablets £7.95 Buy 360 Tablets in 3 pots £16.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 32 reviews)
Tasty lemon flavour providing 1500mg pure glucosamine HCl in each 15ml daily dose
- A delicious, lemon flavour glucosamine supplying a massive 1500mg of top quality Glucosamine HCl per dose. Top in taste trials. UK-Made.
500ml £8.50 Buy 1000ml in 2 bottles £16.00 Buy