BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- April Offers
- New Products
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Protein Powder
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Choline & Inositol
Two important nutrients that have been the focus of research
These are two important nutrients associated with the B Vitamins, and which play a role in fat metabolism. The richest source of choline in our diets comes from a compound called lecithin which is found in foods such as eggs and soya.. We offer two lecithin products; just click here for further details.
Apart from its involvement in fat metabolism, choline is also needed for the efficient transmission of nerve impulses and the nervous system. Choline can also be made by the body and typically found associated with B vitamins in food.
Inositol is made by the body and so is not a vitamin but it is also found associated with the B-complex vitamins. Like choline, inositol is found in high concentrations in lecithin and it is involved in the metabolism of cholesterol and fats in the liver.Convenient way to take these two nutrients
Easy to absorb forms in a fast release capsule
Made to pharmaceutical GMP standards
As with all our supplements, this product is made in the UK
Typically per capsule
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not suitable during pregnancy or breast feeding.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 28 reviews)
- Pure natural lecithin from soya. Great source of choline and inositol, plus phosphatadyl serine. Popular choice for slimmers. UK Made
120 Capsules £6.50 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 22 reviews)
- Pure lecithin with a pleasant mild nutty taste. Great value source of choline, inositol and phosphatidyl serine for brain health, also popular with slimmers.
450 Grams £11.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 67 reviews)
- Much stronger than high street products, try this one if you think you need a B Complex and want the best! Great value one-a-day
120 Tablets in 2 pots £16.00 Buy 60 Tablets £8.90 Buy