BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- March Offers
- New Products
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
A gentle, non-acidic powdered form of Vitamin C
The soluble crystals can be easily added to drinks or sprinkled on to foods, and each gram provides almost 900mg of Vitamin C plus 100mg of calcium.
We also sell calcium ascorbate in tablet form (see Gentle Vitamin C), which may be a more convenient way to take it during the day.
Vitamin C is well known for its role in the healthy functioning of the immune system, and it also contributes to the normal function of joints and blood vessels.
Gentle on the tummy
Allows you to take more without upset
Easy to use powdered crystals
Mix in drinks or sprinkle on food
Gentle powdered form
Useful for anyone taking larger intakes
Typically per 1g
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
Over 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 11 reviews)
- Unique patented form Vitamin C, calcium ascorbate plus ‘metabolites’. Non acidic so gentle on the stomach. We were first to launch this in the UK
90 Tablets £9.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 115 reviews)
- Our most popular Vit C as it’s longer acting and has bioflavonoids and rosehips. Made in the UK to GMP standards and just 7p/day
180 Tablets £13.50 Buy 60 Tablets £5.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 14 reviews)
- High strength Vitamin C presented in a non acidic form, therefore gentle on the stomach. Helpful when taking a lot of Vit C
100 Tablets £7.95 Buy