BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Body Butters
- Skin Perfection Range
- Fruit Concentrates
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Live Bacteria/Soluble Fibre
- Co Q10
- Probiotics, Digestive Aids & Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- February Offers
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Herbs & Spices
- New Products
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Prostex & Saw Palmetto
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars and Shakes
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg
Twice the strength of most other products and a potent antioxidant
For a while it was the subject of rave reviews in some newspapers, along with acetyl-l-carnitine, as it was billed as an 'elixir of life'. We don't think it's that, but we do think it is a powerful antioxidant that the body uses to mop up excess free radicals, the reactive chemicals that can damage our cells.
Alpha-lipoic acid has been the focus of a great deal of research much of which is fascinating, and far too detailed to describe here. An online search is therefore highly recommended.
This product is excellent value for money compared to many other brands.
Diabetics, please read the cautions section.
- Fantastic value for money
High quality grade, at a very competitive price
- Potent antioxidant
A key part of the body’s defence against free radicals
Typically per tablet
Alpha Lipoic Acid300mg
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is free from gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
Those suffering from diabetes should consult a doctor prior to taking alpha-lipoic acid as it may enhance ins*lin activity.
Please note this product is not available for purchase by customer from Norway
You Could Also Consider These Products
- 5 out of 5 (based on 33 reviews)
- One of the UK’s strongest Green Tea supplements providing active antioxidant compounds in a one-a-day formula. Suitable for slimmers. Taste free tablets
120 Tablets £15.00 Buy 240 Tablets in 2 Pots £22.00 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 79 reviews)
- Helps protect and repair the body’s natural collagen, the protein responsible for skin elasticity. Also shown to help reduce fluid retention in women
60 Tablets £15.95 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 55 reviews)
- A great high potency one-a-day product. Natural source of this potent antioxidant nutrient. Vegetarian capsules at less than 9p/day
100 Capsules £11.50 Buy 200 Capsules in 2 pots £19.90 Buy
- 5 out of 5 (based on 115 reviews)
- Our most popular Vit C as it’s longer acting and has bioflavonoids and rosehips. Made in the UK to GMP standards and just 7p/day
180 Tablets £13.50 Buy 60 Tablets £5.95 Buy