BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- New Products
- May Offers
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Digestives / Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars & Shakes
- Saw Palmetto (Prostex®)
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
Concentrated Pea Protein
Vegetable Source Protein Boost
This is ideal for anyone who wants to boost their protein intake and who wants an easy-to-digest high quality protein, rich in essential amino acids. This is a vegetable sourced protein (which doesn't include soya) that is milk and egg free.
The amino acid profile of pea protein is excellent - it is rich in 'branched chain amino acids' (leucine, isoleucine, valine) and is richer in arginine than any other commercially available protein.
It is unsweetened and has a mild, pleasant, slightly savoury taste. Perfect for soups, sprinkled on cereal, mixed into stews or blend into a milkshake.
- Sports enthusiasts: Muscle mass can only be increased if the diet provides enough protein.
- Slimmers: Use this product to enhance the protein content of meals. This will keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- Low appetite or recovering from illness: This product gives an excellent boost to your protein intake.
Typically per 20g serving:
|Carbohydrate max:||2.8g||Fat max:||0.7g|
On average a 20g serving: provides the following amino acids:
Your Shopping Basket
You Could Also Consider These Products
- One of the best tasting, highest quality whey proteins available in the UK. Just as much protein as the most expensive brands, without the hype!
1000g / 2.2lbs £21.75 Buy
- High protein, high carbs to support a training regime designed to increase weight, muscle mass and power. Great taste, easy to mix. UK made.
1816g / 4lbs £21.50 Buy
- High protein, great tasting bars, providing over 18g of protein with a smooth fudge like filling. Useful when training or for slimmers.
12 Bars £15.95 Buy
Great Combinations with Concentrated Pea Protein
- One of the UK’s best sports multis. High in magnesium, chromium, selenium and antioxidants. Formulated by sports nutrition experts. Pharmaceutical quality.
- More Information