BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- New Products
- May Offers
- Amino Acids
- Aromatherapy Range
- Body Butters
- Co Q10
- Digestives / Fibre
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Fish Oil & Omega 3s
- Fruit Concentrates
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Pet Nutrition
- Plant Flavonoids
- Protein Bars & Shakes
- Saw Palmetto (Prostex®)
- Skin Perfection Range
- Sport Supplements
- Wholefoods Range
MagAsorb® (Magnesium Citrate 150mg)
Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
when you buy 240 fill size, saving included in price shown
Magasorb®, our clinically researched supplement is now one of the UK’s leading magnesium products. The magnesium in Magasorb® is in the form of magnesium citrate, a compound that is known to be easy to absorb and at 150mg per tablet just one tablet will make a significant contribution to your daily intake.
Our Nutritionists rate magnesium as one of the most important nutrients because it is involved in over 300 processes in the body, and yet 7 out of 10 women and 4 out of 10 men (aged 19 – 50) in the UK don’t consume enough of this essential mineral. This is because the refining and processing of foods strips a huge amount of magnesium from our diet, with the result that many people’s intake falls well below the recommended daily amount (RDA). And recently the official RDA for magnesium for adults was raised from 300mg to 375mg per day. This reflects the importance of magnesium, but by ‘raising the bar’ to 375mg it simply means that more people will fall in to the category of dietary insufficiency for magnesium.
Are you getting enough magnesium?
If your diet doesn’t contain many whole foods such as brown rice, brown bread, pulses, green vegetables and nuts then you’re missing the most important sources of magnesium. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has acknowledged magnesium as a nutrient which contributes to the following important processes:
- Normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Maintenance of normal bone health.
- Normal muscle function and nerve transmission.
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Normal function of the heart muscle.
Your Shopping Basket
5-HTP £9.26 60 Tablets x 1
Iron 14mg As Chelate £4.49 100 Tablets x 1
Ginger £7.36 90 Capsules x 1
Glucosamine Gold £26.38 360 Tablets in 3 pots x 1
Zinc Plus Lozenges £6.15 150 Lozenges x 1
Multi-Max Complete £22.58 180 Tablets x 1
CO Q10 100mg £31.47 180 Capsules x 1
Acidophilus Extra 10 £16.61 60 Capsules x 1
Sub Total £124.30
You Could Also Consider These Products
- The UK’s best all-in-one bone formula. An easy and affordable approach to optimising intakes of calcium and magnesium, vitamin D and vitamin K.
90 Tablets £9.95 Buy 180 Tablets £14.95 Buy
- A high potency multi for young women with Vitamin B to help regulate hormonal activity. Plus high strength magnesium and chromium. Money back guarantee.
120 Tablets £8.50 Buy
- This fantastic multi is the same formula as Multi-Max® Advance PLUS calcium and magnesium. If you want just one product to take, this is it!
90 tablets £13.75 Buy 180 Tablets £24.40 Buy 360 Tablets £40.00 Buy
- Mega Mineral Complex is in a class of its own in terms of the minerals it supplies and is highly recommended. We have been unable to find another product that offers the same benefits.
This product offers an unbeatable combination of all the most important minerals including relevant amounts of the two mega minerals, calcium and magnesium, that are so often included in suplements at just token levels. In fact all of the minerals are present at relevant levels and this product can be taken with our high potency formula |Megavit//P602| to create a high potency supplement regime.
Recommended daily intake: 1-2 tablets
90 Tablets £13.50 Buy
Great Combinations with MagAsorb® (Magnesium Citrate 150mg)
- One of the UK’s strongest Hawthorn products and one of our top selling herbs with many repeat customers. UK-Made one-a-day tablets.
- More Information